[Camp Pinkston, Moorland YMCA, Dallas]
|Location||Dallas Texas United States|
|Dimensions||Image: 10 7/16 x 13 1/2 in. (26.5 x 34.3 cm)
Paper: 10 15/16 x 14 in. (27.8 x 35.6 cm)
|Print medium||Photo-Gelatin silver|
Camp Pinkston, operated by the Moorland YMCA in Dallas, Texas, opened in 1948, and served area children for more than two decades. It was named for Dr. L.G. Pinkston, a prominent local physician, who served as Chairman of the YMCA.
Gift of Documentary Arts Inc., 2014