Explore ICP’s Continuing Education offerings at our Fall Registration Fair! We will be hosting a variety of activities designed to help you choose a course, workshop, or program and find your place in our vibrant photographic community:
- Watch a lighting demonstration by faculty member Andrew French and get a glimpse into topics covered in our lighting classes.
- Meet with faculty member Christine Callahan and find out if Photography I or II is a better fit for you.
- Get a sneak peek into the world of collecting with expert Alice Zimet.
- Participate in a group critique led by the chair of the Documentary and Visual Journalism program, Karen Marshall.
- Learn about ICP’s Part-Time Programs with the Associate Chair Ben Gest. View application materials for the fall term.
- If you’re not sure which class to take this fall, or if you need a prerequisite waived, sign-up to meet with ICP staff and faculty members to have your work reviewed.
Fall Registration Fair attendees will sign-up for activities and demonstrations on a first-come, first-served basis, and receive a discount code for 20% off all fall Continuing Education classes*.
RSVPs are required for the Fall Registration Fair: email email@example.com. Attendees will need to bring a valid ID and check in at the visitor services desk in the lobby of the Grace Building before proceeding to the second floor. Please use the entrance on 42nd street.