Planning on attending? Let us know here! By RSVPing, you will also be added to our list to receive a post-event code for a discounted course at ICP.
Visit ICP for an evening Open House filled with free activities! Join in and learn more about our wide range of educational offerings for all skill levels, including continuing education courses and workshops, Part-Time Intensives, the One-Year Certificate Programs in Documentary Practice and Visual Journalism and Creative Practices, and seasonal and yearlong programs for teens.
During the Open House you can:
- Have your portfolio reviewed (6:00–7:45) by faculty member Saul Robbins or Catherine Talese and learn about which ICP programs (for all skill levels) can best help hone your skills.
- ICP Library. Sign-up on site for a review; and bring your prepared physical image portfolio or digital images.
- Tour our facilities (6:30 and 7 PM), which include film/darkroom labs, digital labs, and a shooting studio.
- Meet outside the ICP Library.
- Get your portrait taken (6:00–7:45) in ICP faculty member Alice O’Malley’s pop-up portrait studio! Participants will receive a digital file of their image.
- Shooting studio located on second floor of ICP.
Museum admission is pay-by-donation starting from $5 during the event, from 6:00–7:45 PM, and until 9:00 PM. All attendees will receive a 15% discount on January and spring CE courses and workshops over $100 (valid through Dec 15, promo code to be available at the Education Info table, and sent to participants by email after the event).