Held on the last Saturday of every month during suggested donation hours, ICP Community Days offer guided tours, family-friendly workshops, and special events—including tours in English, Mandarin, Spanish, and American Sign Language—to the public.
Community Day is one of many new and ongoing initiatives that strive to strengthen access to ICP's exhibitions, education programs, and public events. We look forward to welcoming our neighbors from the Lower East Side and beyond.
- 11:15 AM–12 PM Exhibition Tour (Spanish Language)
- 12:15–1 PM Exhibition Tour (English Language with Mandarin Interpretation)
- 1:15–2 PM Exhibition Tour (English Language with ASL Interpretation)
- 12:30–2 PM (Drop-in) Picturing Joy: Fuji Instax Workshop inspired by Tyler Mitchell: I Can Make You Feel Good
Drop by the Education Office during Community Day to register for spring Continuing Education classes in person. Use code PGFY20 to save 15%* on all courses and workshops with our early registration discount (valid through March 10). Become a member and receive an additional $25 off spring classes, in addition many other exclusive benefits.
- CONTACT HIGH: A Visual History of Hip-Hop
- Tyler Mitchell: I Can Make You Feel Good
- James Coupe: Warriors
- The Lower East Side: Selections from the ICP Collection