[Two boys examining object]
|Location||Texas United States|
|Dimensions||Image: 13 5/16 x 10 7/8 in. (33.8 x 27.6 cm)
Paper: 13 7/16 x 10 3/4 in. (34.1 x 27.3 cm)
|Print medium||Photo-Gelatin silver|
Camp Pinkston, operated by the Moorland YMCA in Dallas, Texas, opened in 1948, and served area children for more than two decades. It was named for Dr. L.G. Pinkston, a prominent local physician, who served as Chairman of the YMCA.
Gift of Documentary Arts Inc., 2014