- Zoe Strauss: 10 Years | October 4–January 19, 2014
Zoe Strauss, Mattress Flip Front, 2001. International Center of Photography, Purchase, with funds from the ICP Acquisitions Committee, 2013.
- JFK November 22, 1963: A Bystander's View of History | October 4–January 19, 2014
Unidentified Photographer, [Television image of Lyndon B. Johnson's swearing in ceremony aboard Air Force One], November 22, 1963. International Center of Photography, Museum Purchase, 2013.
- The Future of America: Lewis Hine's New Deal Photographs | October 4–January 19, 2014
Lewis W. Hine, [Bedroom and living-room in company-owned home of workers at Highland Cotton Mills, High Point, North Carolina], January 1937. © International Center of Photography. Gift of the National Archives, Washington, DC, 1975.
- Roman Vishniac Rediscovered | October 19, 2013–January 4, 2014
Museum of Art | Fort Lauderdale
Roman Vishniac, [Jewish schoolchildren, Mukacevo], ca. 1935–38. © Mara Vishniac Kohn. Courtesy International Center of Photography.
- Rise and Fall of Apartheid: Photography and the Bureaucracy of Everyday Life | July 9–September 15, 2013
Padiglione d'Arte Contemporanea | Milan, Italy
Jodi Bieber, Protest against Chris Hani’s assassination, 1993. © Goodman Gallery Johannesburg.
In the Windows
Located in the heart of New York City, the Museum of the International Center of Photography is dedicated to exploring the possibilities of the photographic medium through dynamic exhibitions of historical and contemporary work.
On view through January 19: Lewis Hine, The Future of America, Zoe Strauss: 10 Years, and JFK November 22, 1963
Opening January 31, 2014
Capa in Color
ICP has exhibitions available for touring.