Thank you to the following corporations for their generous support of ICP:
The Standard – Official Hotel Sponsor
Johnson & Johnson
Fried Frank LLP
Our donors and funders can choose to direct support toward specific exhibitions or programs.
Sponsorship of ICP’s internationally-acclaimed exhibitions and associated programs offer significant marketing and philanthropic opportunities, and are available at various levels to our patrons, corporate partners, and funders. Benefits may include:
- Recognition onsite and in all print and digital promotional materials
- Private, curator-led tours of exhibitions for employees and clients
- Employee benefits throughout the sponsorship year, including free admission to the ICP Museum and discounts in the ICP Museum shop and café
- Opportunity to host private events in ICP’s galleries
ICP’s educational and outreach activities also offer program funding opportunities, which help sustain our educational mission to share photography with diverse audiences.
- ICP Permanent Collection
- ICP School
- Community Programs (Teen Academy, Community Partnerships, and Museum Education)
- Pay-what-you-wish Thursdays (between 6 and 9 PM) at the ICP Museum
Sponsorship of ICP events provide sponsors with significant visibility and recognition opportunities. Our highest-profile annual event is the annual Infinity Awards, established in 1985 to honor outstanding achievements in photography. These prestigious awards are presented at a spring gala for an international audience of 500 guests, including professionals in the fields of fashion, photography, design, and communications; corporate patrons of the arts; and individual collectors and philanthropists.