If you do not have the prerequisite for the course you would like to enroll in, you may have your portfolio reviewed in person, on Skype, or through online submission. This informal review is used to ensure appropriate class placement. Students should bring 10 to 15 images that reflect their current technical and aesthetic abilities in photography.
If you are unable to attend any of the in-person reviews, and would like to have your portfolio reviewed by an advisor, you may request an in-person or Skype appointment at a different time.
All in-person portfolio reviews take place at the ICP School (1114 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY).
Education staff conducts portfolio reviews for course advisement and/or classes with a prerequisite unless stated otherwise. Students should bring at least 10 to 15 images that reflect their current technical and aesthetic abilities in photography.
- Wednesday, December 5 | 6–8 PM | Clint Weldon
- Wednesday, December 12 | 6–8 PM | Christine Callahan
- Saturday, December 15 | 11 AM–1 PM | Robert Spring (CE Registrar)
- Wednesday, December 19 | 6–8 PM | Christine Callahan
- Saturday, January 5 | 11 AM–1 PM | Robert Spring (CE Registrar)
- Tuesday, January 8 | 6:30–9 PM | Portfolio Review Fest (Various Faculty); Each participant will receive a 20% class discount coupon valid January 8 through 15, 2019.
- Wednesday, January 16 | 6–8 Pm | Claudia Sohrens
- Saturday, January 26 | 11 AM–1 PM | Robert Spring (CE Registrar)
RSVP is required for each review session. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot attend an in-person or Skype review, please send a digital submission to email@example.com. Submissions should consist of at least 10 to 15 JPEG files, or a website link. Please make sure to include any information about yourself and/or your previous photography experience and education.