Education Database Coordinator
Supervisor: Director of Education
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 10AM-6PM
The International Center of Photography (ICP) is the world’s leading institution dedicated to photography and visual culture. Through its exhibitions, school, public programs, and community outreach, ICP offers an open forum for dialogue about the role that photographs, videos, and new media play in our society. To date, it has presented more than 700 exhibitions and offered thousands of classes at every level. ICP brings together photographers, artists, students, and scholars to create and interpret the realm of the image. Here, members of this unique community are encouraged to explore photography and visual cultures mediums of empowerment and as catalysts for wide-reaching social change.
ICP will open a new, fully integrated center reuniting its exhibitions and education programs at Essex Crossing, on Manhattan’s Lower East Side in January 2020.
The Education Data Coordinator oversees the input and confirmation of the web based Education system (includes student registration and curriculum databases). Works closely with Director of Education to monitor and analyze divisional information, and financial tracking.
- Oversee data management and operation of the education management software Jenzabar
- Assists the Director of Continuing Education by inputting and managing all course data in Higher Reach
- Develop and implement work procedures for the use of Higher Reach and train staff in the correct use of the system
- Develop and provide analytics on the performance and trends of courses for the Education Department and other areas as needed
- Develop and provide enrollment and financial forecasting for Continuing Education and Full Time Programs to the Director of Education
- Maintains database integrity by setting and enforcing standards and controls
- Acts as system manager, authorizing user accounts, managing security, transferring files, etc.
- Assists with system upgrades as needed
- Works closely with the Finance Department to help balance the financial component of the student registration system and the financial database system
- Oversee ICP’s Online Education Platform by creating new classes in the system and provide training to faculty in the use of the system; act as the point-person for student assistance with the online education system
- Perform additional responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-4 years’ of system coordination and office experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with Jenzabar education management software preferred
- Understanding of data and financial analysis
- Effective problem analysis and resolution skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong people skills to work as an active team member
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including solid follow-through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing superior customer service
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ICP provides its staff with a generous benefits package featuring medical, dental, life insurance, short & long-term disability, pre-tax transit and flexible spending programs, and 403(b) Pension Plan.
How to Apply
Please submit résumé with cover letter in confidence here.
Resumes without a cover letter will not be accepted.
No telephone calls please.
The International Center of Photography is an Equal Opportunity Employer.