Database and Financial Coordinator
The Database and Financial Coordinator oversees the input and confirmation of the web-based education system (includes student registration and curriculum databases). Works closely with Director of Education in the ICP School to monitor and analyze divisional information, financial tracking, and forecasting.
- Oversee data management and operation of the education management software Jenzabar
- Input and manage all course data in Higher Reach
- Develop and implement work procedures for the use of Higher Reach and train staff in the correct use of the system
- Develop and provide analytics on the performance and trends of courses
- Develop and provide enrollment and financial forecasting
- Maintain database integrity by setting and enforcing standards and controls
- Act as system manager: authorize user accounts, manage security, transfer files, etc.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2–4 years of system coordination and office experience
- Microsoft Excel
Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of data and financial analysis
- Effective problem analysis and resolution skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong people skills and commitment to working as an active team member
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including solid follow-through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing superior customer service
How to Apply
Send résumé, cover letter, and salary requirement to:
Director of Human Resources
International Center of Photography
1114 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
No telephone calls please.
The International Center of Photography is an Equal Opportunity Employer.