- Tiana Markova-Gold, Jasmine, 52, has been a sex worker for 11 years in Macedonia. © Tiana Markova-Gold
- Giulia Bianchi, Encounters with Disobedient Priests. © Giulia Bianchi.
- Nancy Borowick, In 2013, my parents were in treatment for cancer. © Nancy Borowick.
- Nona Faustine, They tagged the land with Institutions and Trophies from their Rapes and Conquests. © Nona Faustine.
- Annie Ling, Forced into prostitution in Turkey, Andrea has finally been released back to Moldova. © Annie Ling.
- Julie Nymann, Looking through a grain focuser, the observer notices a dancer, video still. © Julie Nymann.
- Ilana Panich-Linsman, Emily Dextraze is a 12-year-old beauty pageant competitor who lives in Westfield, Massachusetts. © Ilana Panich-Linsman.
- Laís Pontes, Shena Born Nowhere, 2011. © Laís Pontes.
- Lara Tabet, Penelopes, Beirut, 2013. © Lara Tabet.
- Alexia Webster, Two Friends in Woodstock, Capetown, South Africa. © Alexia Webster.
The Rita K. Hillman Education Gallery exhibits the work of students, alumni, and faculty.
10 am–6 pm
On View: January 17–March 15, 2015
Ten photographers, all alumnae of the School at ICP's Full-Time Programs, tackle critical issues facing women and children today, from sex trafficking in Eastern Europe to child beauty contests, racial identity, personal loss, and digital identities.
Curated by Nancy Borowick and Alison Morley.
As part of the social media programming around the Take Ten exhibition, we've invited eight contemporary photographers to take over the @icp Instagram account. See the schedule of takeovers below and follow @icp on Instagram to view the work of photographers telling their own stories and those of women around the world.
Instagram Takeover Schedule
January 19–23: Nona Faustine
January 26–30: Malin Fezehai
February 2–6: Rania Matar
February 9–13: Magda Rakita
February 16–20: Tatiana Cardeal
February 23–27: Kiana Hayeri
March 2–6: Ciara Leeming
March 9–13: Annie Ling
March 16–20: Nancy Borowick
March 23–27: Lara Tabet
March 30–April 3: Giulia Bianchi
April 6–10: Ilana Panich-Linsman
April 13–17: Tiana Markova-Gold