- Tiana Markova-Gold, Jasmine, 52, has been a sex worker for 11 years in Macedonia. © Tiana Markova-Gold
- Giulia Bianchi, Encounters with Disobedient Priests. © Giulia Bianchi.
- Nancy Borowick, In 2013, my parents were in treatment for cancer. © Nancy Borowick.
- Nona Faustine, They tagged the land with Institutions and Trophies from their Rapes and Conquests. © Nona Faustine.
- Annie Ling, Forced into prostitution in Turkey, Andrea has finally been released back to Moldova. © Annie Ling.
- Julie Nymann, Looking through a grain focuser, the observer notices a dancer, video still. © Julie Nymann.
- Ilana Panich-Linsman, Emily Dextraze is a 12-year-old beauty pageant competitor who lives in Westfield, Massachusetts. © Ilana Panich-Linsman.
- Laís Pontes, Shena Born Nowhere, 2011. © Laís Pontes.
- Lara Tabet, Penelopes, Beirut, 2013. © Lara Tabet.
- Alexia Webster, Two Friends in Woodstock, Capetown, South Africa. © Alexia Webster.
The Rita K. Hillman Education Gallery exhibits the work of students, alumni, and faculty.
10 am–6 pm
On View: January 17–March 15, 2015
Opening Reception: January 16 | Friday | 6 pm
Ten photographers, all alumnae of the School at ICP's Full-Time Programs, tackle critical issues facing women and children today, from sex trafficking in Eastern Europe to child beauty contests, racial identity, personal loss, and digital identities.
Curated by Nancy Borowick and Alison Morley.