- The Library's periodicals. © Charles Ludeke
- Chilean photographer Luis Weinstein presented his book Esto ha sido (This Has Been) on May 9, 2014 at a reception for the Library's exhibition of Chilean photobooks organized by Leandro Villaro.
- The library window.
- In the ICP Library
- Sandra Santos, Por Todos os Poros, Brazil: COSIPA (2004), Gift of the artist
- Reading for enjoyment in the open stacks (2010)
- Sketch by Jenny Tobias, "Christopher Phillips conducts a tour of 'The Open Book' for the Art Libraries Society of New York" (2006)
- Soo-Nam Kim, Gangeung Dano Festival, Seoul: Noonbit (2007), Gift of the Kim Soo Nam Memorial Foundation
The ICP Library is dedicated to the entire discipline of photography, housing an extensive collection of photobooks, periodicals, artist files, and digital resources. Its mission is to furnish information and inspiration to anyone interested in the medium.
Online Resources from the Library
With Thomas and Giancarlo T. Roma on November 8. Free for families with children 4–12 years old.
PhotoBiblioMania is on view in the Library windows, October 24–TBD.
Visiting the Library
The Library is open to staff, faculty, ICP Members, and ICP Students during regular hours. It is open to the public by appointment.
Make an appointment:
212.857.0004 [email protected]
Monday–Thursday: 10:00 am–7:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am–6:00 pm