- The Library's periodicals. © Charles Ludeke
- In the ICP Library
- The library window.
- Sandra Santos, Por Todos os Poros, Brazil: COSIPA (2004), Gift of the artist
- Reading for enjoyment in the open stacks (2010)
- Sketch by Jenny Tobias, "Christopher Phillips conducts a tour of 'The Open Book' for the Art Libraries Society of New York" (2006)
- Soo-Nam Kim, Gangeung Dano Festival, Seoul: Noonbit (2007), Gift of the Kim Soo Nam Memorial Foundation
- The Library’s periodicals (2010)
The ICP Library is dedicated to the entire discipline of photography, housing an extensive collection of photobooks, periodicals, artist files, and digital resources. Its mission is to furnish information and inspiration to anyone interested in the medium.
Online Resources from the Library
Periodicals available at the Library
A series of subject bibliographies established by members of the ICP community
Visiting the Library
The Library is open to staff, faculty, ICP Members, and ICP Students during regular hours. It is open to the public by appointment.
Make an appointment:
Monday–Thursday: 10:00 am–7:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am–6:00 pm